Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Reunion Recap

A BIG thanks to everyone who attended the reunion and helped make it such a success! We had a great (and surprisingly different) crowd at each event, including classmates who traveled from as far away as San Francisco, Seattle, Washington, DC, Missouri, and everywhere in between to be there. It was so fun to see everyone (and everyone looked GREAT, by the way!) and spend the weekend catching up with and reminiscing with old friends.

Whether you were able to join us or not, I hope you enjoy the pictures below (separated by each reunion event). If you have additional pictures you'd like to share, please send them to highlandhighschool99@gmail.com. I will happily upload another album!

Thanks again and see you all in 2019!
Dawna

P.S. There was some interest expressed at the reunion in keeping this blog active with updates about additional classmates. If you are interested in that and willing to be profiled, please leave a comment or shoot me an email.

6 comments:

Cranberryfries said...

Fantastic job on the reunion! It was a lot of fun getting to see a few of Tarl's classmates and I was so impressed with all the fun activities you guys had planned. Thanks for making it happen as I know it would have been easier to just let it slip by. WAY TO GO and THANKS!

Melissa said...

It was fun thanks for your hard work. I would really like to keep this open to keep updated on everyone. I don't mind sharing also. Thanks
Melissa

Suzie-Q said...

Even though i wasn't able to attend I love the blog. you should keep it going. it is great to read about what everyone is doing know and where they are.

Karianne said...

Now that I've seen the pictures, I am sad I couldn't be there. The picnic looks like it was a lot of fun. Thanks for all your hard work. I'd be happy to do profile if you want me to.

Marie said...

I wish I would have been able to attend! Thank you for putting the pictures up for those of us who missed out on all the excitement! Definitely keep the blog going, it is a great way to see what everyone is up to! Let me know, and I'll throw my profile in also!

Unknown said...

ditto