Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Classmate Update: Shari (Pincock) Baker

The classmate update on Tarl Lambson is definitely a hard act to follow but here's a little bit about me, Shari Baker (formerly known as Shari Pincock).

I married my best friend Orrin, on March 10th, 2005.  We are currently living in Boise and are just working and playing.  I've now been working for a company in Nampa for 4 1/2 years where I have a lot of different roles.  Everything from Administrative Assistant to Human Resources to Payroll Manager. My husband works for Verizon Wireless here in Boise.  Even though we are both working full-time we definitely make time for a little fun and relaxation.  Among other things we enjoy hanging out with friends, playing tennis (even though we're not any good), riding bikes, and watching movies together.  Can't wait to see you at the class reunion on August 8th!  Don't forget to R.S.V.P!

No comments: