Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Classmate Update: Tarl Lambson

My family and I are still living in Provo, Utah.  School is all but done so I find myself freelancing for animation and graphic design.  Work is slim these days, but I still enjoy drawing all those pictures.  If you want a peek at a few of them, check it out on www.tarlsscribbles.com.  I've also helped start up a new t-shirt company in Washington as their creative director.  That work can be seen at www.onelessnemesis.com.

Debbie and I have been married for 7 1/2 years now and even managed to have three beautiful children to show for it.  We find a little time here and there to spend together, just the two of us, but usually we are all together playing outside, having picnics at the park, playing games or just shooting bad guys on the xbox.  The two older girls are great at helping out their little brother, and all three of them do a fantastic job at messing up the house and getting into trouble.

*******************
Check back each week for a new classmate update! 

No comments: