Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Classmate Update: Dallas Stahle


In the last 10 years, I've had the best time of my life. I've lived in Utah, Taiwan, China and Oregon. It's strange to think that I've never been back to Pocatello to live since I left in '99.

After graduation, I went to BYU and began studying. I left for 2 years to serve an LDS mission in the Taiwan Taichung Mission, and then returned in 2002 to continue studying. In 2004, I was married to my wife Ashley and we had our first son this year. His name is Lincoln Dallas Stahle.

I graduated BYU in April of 2006 with a B.S. in Manufacturing Engineering and have been living in Oregon ever since. Because of my love for Taiwan, I've continued to work with companies doing engineering work in China and SE Asia. It's been such a great experience for my family and we've been able to live there as well for various assignments.

Currently, I work for Tyco Electronics in the Portland, OR area and travel to China about 3 times a year for work. We love the North West and have been able to enjoy so many hobbies out here. We are able to visit the coast and mountains, spend time camping and hiking as well as playing soccer, volleyball and running. I'm excited to return to Pocatello and see old friends and reconnect. Be sure to also check out my family blog for more updates and pictures of my family. http://thestahles.blogspot.com/index.html See you in August!

No comments: