Thursday, July 2, 2009

Classmate Update: Lynette (Jorgensen) Paulsen

After graduation, I went and was a nanny in Houston, TX. I then came home and worked at Molinelli's Jewelers in Pocatello. On March 9, 2002, I married Shane Paulsen and then soon after, I went to work for Wells Fargo Bank. In June 2003, we welcomed our 1st son, Terick, and I quit working in December 2004. I started a daycare in my home and in May 2005 welcomed son # 2, Gavin. I am pretty boring. I still do the same thing, 4 years later... In February 2007, I had a third little boy, Jhett, and then we decided to have one more and... SURPRISE!!! there were two. After upgradeing our house and buying a Suburban, we brought home Kaden and Skyler in September of 2008, yes, two more boys. The daycare expanded with the house and I now watch 9 kids plus my five most days. Needless to say I am VERY busy, but extremely happy! Life is great and I love spending time with my husband and my five little men.

I can't wait to see everyone at the reunion!

1 comment:

Bridger said...

Yeah for H-town! How did you like the Houston area? My family and I have lived here for 3 years and love it. Wish I could make it back to Pocatello for the reunion, but the wife is having complications with this pregnancy and is on modified bedrest.